Our loan officers are conveniently located and are always available to assist with your loan application.
We know the home buying process can seem complicated so we are committed to making the application
process as simple as possible. Please bring the applicable items listed below to your application
appointment. If you are completing your application online, please be prepared to provide these items
as soon as they are requested.
- W-2 forms from the past 2 years.
- Paycheck stubs from most recent full-month’s pay period.
- SELF-EMPLOYED or you receive more than 25% of income from COMMISSIONS or BONUSES
- Two years signed Federal tax returns (personal and business if applicable)
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet (if applicable)
- Provide last two monthly statements (all pages) for all your assets and bank accounts. Include 401K and other investment accounts.
- Residency information for the last two years. (Including your address(s) and if renting, landlord name and address for preceding 12 months
- Social Security numbers for all borrowers.
(only if applicable)
- Refinance – Provide a copy of most recent property tax bill, prior title insurance commitment or policy, and current homeowner’s insurance declaration page.
- Bankruptcy – Provide a copy of documentation, including evidence of discharge and schedule of debtors.
- Divorce – Provide copy of recorded divorce decree and marital settlement agreement.
- Judgement – Provide copy of release/satisfaction.
- Other real estate – Provide a listing of any other real estate owned.
- Offer to purchase – Provide a copy of the accepted offer to purchase with all addendums and attachments.
- Photo ID – Provide a government issued photo ID for all borrowers (required on all loans).